Friday, 21 April 2006
Follow thesThese are the steps to configure email account settings in Netscape 7 for a Macintosh computer
- From the Window menu choose Mail & Newsgroups
- From the Edit menu, choose Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings
- The first time you do this, a New Account Setup wizard may open. If so, skip the next step (below), and continue on.
- If the New Account Setup wizard does not automatically open, click on the Add Account button in the window on the left hand side.
- Choose Email Account, click Next
- In the Your Name box, enter your name. In the Email Address box, enter your Prairie.ca email address. Click Next.
- In the User Name box, type the first part of your Prairie email address (everything before the @ symbol)
- In the Account name box enter the name you want to call this account. This can be any name that helps you differentiate it from your other accounts, e.g. "John's Email Account"
- On the Congratulations page, verify the information you have entered is correct, then click Finish
- You now find yourself back in the Account Settings window. The configuration of Mail & Newsgroups is complete, so click OK!
Last Updated ( Monday, 21 August 2006 )