Rates Print E-mail

All Prairie Online dialup plans provide you with the following:

  • Unlimited Internet access.  There are no extra usage fees.
  • 3 email addresses
  • 10MB of personal web space
  • Optional: Add on our High Speed Dial service for even greater speed.

$26.95 / month, month-to-month commitment

Perfect if you are not sure exactly how long you will require the service.  It's also great if you just want to get your toes wet and try out how our service works.

$21.95 / month, paid monthly, based on a 1 year commitment

Agree to stay with us for at least the next 12 months and you will enjoy a $5.00 savings on your monthly fee.  At the end of the 12 months, you will continue to receive a discounted monthly rate.

$18.95 / month, pre-paid annual

Obtain your best dollar savings by pre-paying for 1 year of service.  A very good deal if you know that you will be requiring the service for at least the next year.

Ready to signup?

It takes about 15 minutes to get switched over to Prairie Online, even quicker if you are currently with another dialup provider.  Just be in front of your computer when you call and we will walk you through the changes right over the phone.  No complex computer skills are needed.  If you can move the mouse, we can walk you through step by step. 

Give our Helpdesk a call at one of the numbers below to get connected.

Brandon  Oakbank
Selkirk
Winnipeg
Toll Free
727-4454
444-4852
444-4852
985-5500
866-985-5500

Still not sure about signing up?

Here are some of the most common questions that we get asked:

  • Q: I already have dialup.  If I switch, will I go any faster?
    A: Yes. About 80% of our customers see a significant speed increase.  The other 20%, we usually find something not right in either their computer or their phone line that needs to be corrected in order to improve their speed.
  • Q: How long have you been in business?
    A: We have been serving communities in Manitoba since 1998.
  • Q: How many areas do you cover?
    A: We are in over 398 Manitoba communities.
  • Q: I've had problems with busy signals on other servers.  Will I get connected on the first try with you?
    A: Yes.  If you dial us ten times, you should get through ten times.  If that's not the case, we ask you to call our Helpdesk and report the problem.
  • Q: My current server drops or disconnects my calls.  Will I stay connected with your service?
    A: Yes.  Your computer should stay connected as long as you are using the Internet.  If that's not the case, we ask you to call our Helpdesk and report the problem.
  • Q: Can I signup without a credit card?
    A: Yes.  We can arrange to debit your bank account via VOID cheque or Credit Card for monthly payment plans.  And, we accept cash, cheque, money order, and telebanking on pre-paid annual payments.
  • Q: Are there any ways to use your service without tying up my phone line?
    A: While we cannot free up your phone completely, we do have a few options that can greatly reduce or virtually eliminate the disadvantages of using the Internet with a single telephone line.  Call our Helpdesk for details.

Do you have any other questions?

You can send any questions that you have to This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and our Helpdesk would be glad to answer them for you.

 
< Prev
Copyright 2014 Prairie Online Inc. - Manitoba's Largest Independent Internet Service Provider